
You are watching a mix of some animations I did back in 2017 and some I recently did in 2018!!! I hope they can INSPIRE you all!!! ●Give this video a like and make sure to subscribe for more ● content!!! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ●SUPPORT Dragon Ball Deliverance here↓↓↓ ➥https://www.patreon.com/thenotoriousluke ●FOLLOW me on instagram ↓↓↓ ➥https://www.instagram.com/thenotoriou... ●SUBSCRIBE to my mate Tomotion ↓↓↓ ➥https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Nr... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~Special thanks to my Mate Monty who voiced Broly,Vegeta and Goku in this video!~ ●Monty youtube channel↓↓↓ ➥https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRgW... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Music used - beatsbyNeVs -Ridin' Check Him Out! ↓↓↓ ➥https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbtzv...
2D Animation Demo Reel - by Luke - YouTube |
| 702 Likes | 702 Dislikes |
| 13,808 views views | 114,591 followers |
| Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 17 Oct 2018 |
\u200fشباب البومب
>
\u200f\u202bgoogle\u202c
>
\u200finstagram
>
\u200fminecraft
>
\u200fhttps //ios.snapp.ir
>
\u200fجمعة مباركة
>
\u200fدعاء السفر
>
\u200ffacebook
>
\u200fsiri
>
\u200fقران
>
\u200fgoogle translate
>
\u200ftwitter
>
\u200fسورة البقرة
>
\u200ffortnite
>
\u200fسورة الكهف
>
\u200fصباح الخير
>
\u200fطيور الجنة
>
\u200fyoutube
>
\u200fpubg
>
\u200fok google
>
No comments:
Post a Comment